24 Mar 0
Want to print directly from your mobile device?
Download Konica Minolta’s app PageScope!
How to Print:
- Connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Download PageScope app in your mobile device (click links above).
- Open app.
- Press “Select Printer” to make sure the Konica Minolta printer you want to use is there. If you do not see your printer, press “Add Printer.” If you still do not see your printer, click “Manual” and enter the IP Address of your machine. To find your IP address, click “Utility/Counter” on the right of your machine’s INFO-Palette and then click “Device Information.” You should now see your machine’s IP address number.
- After manually entering the IP number, click “Add.”
- Now you are free to print directly from your mobile device to your Konica Minolta machine within the app! AND with all sorts of options to meet all your needs.
With the PageScope app, you can print everything in your “My Documents” folder in your app, email, web browser, camera, and photos in your mobile device.
- JPEG, GIF, BMP, PNG
- PDF 1.4, 1.5, 1.6, 1.7 (password-protected PDFs will require i-Option LK-102 on your MFP)
- TIFF 6.0
- DOCX, XLSX, PPTX (please refer to “Supported Models” for MFP models supporting these applications)