EnvisionIT Government Workflow Solutions
Helping government agencies improve services, enhance security, maintain accessibility and protect the environment for future generations.
Document Workflow and Copy Protection – Dispatcher Phoenix Government
Dispatcher Phoenix Government provides government agencies and service bureaus with instant access to the information they need to accomplish their mission, serve the public and leverage the power of their infrastructure.
Manual document processes can be automated, saving time and reducing the risk of human error. You can scan, index, process and store files directly from your MFP touch-screen display, using a simple and visually appealing folder browsing feature. And through Konica Minolta MFPs, you’ll have support for authentication via CAC and PIV cards as well as Active Directory — meeting the Two-Factor Homeland Security Presidential Directive known as HSPD-12.
- Documents scanned and filed in a single step, using MFP on-screen view to select your scan destination
- Document files can be sent to network/local folders, e-mail addresses, printers and popular document management systems
- Microsoft SharePoint connector for document storage, accessibility and collaboration via mobile or remote devices
- Optional connectors to cloud storage providers — Box, Dropbox, Web DAV, Microsoft OneDrive, FileAssist (Konica Minolta’s cloud document management solution)
- File Conversion of paper-based documents into PDF Searchable format makes information instantly retrievable
- Intelligent Redaction, annotation, watermark, split/merge, rename and image repair capabilities replace time-consuming manual processing
- Zonal OCR for data extraction, metadata routing, ODBC processing, document routing based on barcode and many more efficiency features
- Innovative Workflow Builder feature with drag-and-drop functionality, customizable icons and drawing tools to help you visualize a faster, simpler way of working